Tuesday 13 October 2015

Animal Photography


Both of these pictures were taken on my Canon camera and this was my friends dog. We went out to the park to walk the dog and I decided to take some pictures of Billy (the dog) and capture some expressions when he was shaking his head or action shots when he was running (or flying!!!) towards me. I chose a high FPS of 2000 when taking these pictures to take in enough light to make the picture look good and to also not take in any motion blur when he was in movement.


1 comment:

  1. You made wise choices in your frame rate to capture the dog in mid air: amazing! His exuberance and energy shine through. I also find interesting the way in which the light falls from the side in the second shot to reveal the texture of the dog's fur.

    ReplyDelete